Maldon Tuition is able to provide a range of services to schools in and around Maldon and welcome enquiries to discuss how we could support you. You can be assured that all of our staff have up to date Enhanced DBS certificates and we are registered to run our own checks.
Examples of the type of services we can provide include:
- Teachers to work one to one in secondary schools with pupils receiving "Catch-up" funding for maths and English.
- Teachers to work one to one at schools with pupils eligible for the PPG.
- An after school tuition service at our centre for pupils eligible for "Catch-up" funding and/or PPG (meaning pupils don't need to miss class time during the day).
- Teachers to work with individuals or small groups in primary schools.
- Teachers to work in the homes of pupils unable to attend school.
- An alternative provision for pupils to attend during the day.
- Supply cover for your staff (this would usually need to be planned for cover).